How To Plan The Ultimate 2017 Masters Trip
Are you planning your 2017 vacation? Are you a golf fan who loves to travel? Consider taking a trip to the 2017 Masters golf tournament. The Masters is held in Augusta, Georgia where you will see talented golfers compete for four days. If you want to go to the 2017 Masters, here are some tips for planning the ultimate trip:
1. Get a Masters Hospitality pass
The mistake many golf fans make is underestimating the physical demands of the tournament. Even as a spectator you will walk a lot from course to course and sit outside in the sun. The refreshments served during the tournament are limited to sandwiches and a few cold beverages. With a Masters Hospitality pass, you get to relax and truly enjoy the tournament. Here are the benefits of Masters Hospitality:
- Dine in a fine restaurant on world class food and beverages for meals
- Shuttles to and from the courses
- Relaxation in a climate controlled environment
2. Get a Masters Package
A Masters Package is the easiest and simplest way to book almost every aspect of your trip. This takes the hassle out of trying to buy your tickets, passes, and book your hotel separately. There are many 2017 Masters Packages to choose from, depending on your needs. Here is a list of what's typically included in a package:
- Hotel accommodation for the length of your stay, from 1-4 nights
- Admission to the tournament, from 1-4 days
- Hospitality pass
3. Pack correctly
Knowing what to bring with you to the Masters Tournament is half the battle. There are certain items that aren't permitted on the course. Here is a list of items that you need to leave in your hotel:
- Cell phones
- Food or beverage containers
- Purse or backpack larger than 10 inches
Here are some items you can bring with you:
- Cushion or blanket
4. Schedule sightseeing
Augusta, Georgia is a beautiful city rich in history and activities. When planning your Masters trip, don't forget to pencil sightseeing into your itinerary and take advantage of everything Augusta offers. Here are some ideas:
- Book course time so you can golf yourself. Many courses sell out quickly during Masters, so book now.
- Have a passion for art? Tour Artists Row and see beautiful, handmade sculptures, jewelry, and paintings.
- Revisit history and go to the Augusta Museum of History, the home of President Wilson, or Magnolia Cemetery.
With this guide you have the information you need to plan the ultimate Masters Tournament trip. Book your trip now.